Wednesday, October 16, 2013

BE-BOP BABY






Be-bop baby
Be-bop baby
Be-bop baby
She's the gal for me.

She got plenty of rhythm
Got plenty of jive
And when we dance it really comes alive
 
My love for her's so tender and sweet
My heart starts pounding
Every time we meet.

I'm gonna find her tonight
We're gonna have a time
I want that baby to be mine, all mine

A big day's comin' for my baby and me
The day she says she belongs to me.
Be-bop baby
Be-bop baby
Be-bop baby
She's the gal for me.







NOTE:  I really love Ricky Nelson's records and always have.  Be-bob baby, written by Pearl Lendhurst,  is just great.  Posting this portion of the lyrics, and the wonderful and touching photo of Eddie Cochran and Sharon Sheeley immediately above, feels like such a privilege in these benighted times *.


   
Be-bop baby: Ricky Nelson* 


* Pink means "link." 

No comments:

Post a Comment