Monday, January 25, 2016

MY LAST KNOWN ADDRESS





I received a copy of a dopey letter today written by a dopey, malignant place where I used to work (I left last June) informing the recipient, a minor creditor of a former client of mine,who remains a client of theirs, of my “last known address.”  

The words and peculiar imagery in the letter suggested a kind of off-kilter X-Files federal  bureaucracy scene, but that’s much too poetic a thought.  Dopey is better.

I think my last known address is somewhere between ↑and ↓.

No more need be said, except that the federal government has another snowstorm day-off today (when it isn't snowing) following the previous day-off last Friday (when it wasn't snowing). Nice work if you can get it.





Train Leaves Here This Morning -- Dillard & Clark (Link)

No comments:

Post a Comment